Wednesday, June 1, 2016

RAINY DAY


I don't know about you, but I sure do love a good rainy day. Now don't get me wrong, I love it when the sun is shining and you get to spend the whole day outside. But the rain just makes me so happy. And also it doesn't stop me from spending the whole day outside haha

I sat on the back porch to enjoy the rain, while this guy just sat by the door and watched. What a weirdo.
This one did not leave this spot all day long. He just sat next to the window and enjoyed the rain.
Today I went to Starbucks to work on something for an internship application while it was raining and when I got back in my car to go home, it was pouring! I took the long way home so I could enjoy the rain tapping on my windows. I probably looked like an idiot driving around with a huge smile on my face, but who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment