Friday, June 3, 2016

A STOP IN WACO


One of my favorite shows is Fixer Upper on HGTV. If you haven't seen it, go on Netflix right now and watch it. Chip and Joanna are so funny to watch and you can tell that they have a heart for the Lord. Not to mention that I absolutely love their style of houses. My mom and I spent the night in Austin last week and on our way home we spent a few hours in Waco (something I never thought I'd say). Magnolia is just too cool to drive on by. I didn't let myself get anything because I know I would go crazy so I just got some stickers and a patch.






This little cart has the best crepes!!!


We also went to a store called Spice Village. We probably spent an hour in there because there is so much to look at. I found a few clothes that I wanted, but I know I don't need them so I just bought a nameplate for my desk that says "I'm dead inside." I thought it would be hilarious to put on my desk in my apartment because that's exactly how I feel when school is in full swing.



Of course I also had to stop in Common Grounds and get some coffee. I almost wish I went to Baylor just so that I could study in that coffee shop. It's so cool and huge and the coffee is pretty dang good. It also doubles as a small music venue and I can't wait to go to a concert there some day.




No comments:

Post a Comment